05 December 2004

Alternate Updates

My desktop machine has been almost completely useless, and slower than a democrat in a logic-based policy debate, since before I left for the United Kingdom. Until yesterday, I couldn't get my notebook to upload using WS_FTP, but I figured it out yesterday so I've been updating a few bits and pieces. Feel free to go check it out here. (Link removed by The Fly on 01 July 2005.)

Otherwise, all I can say is that I probably picked about the worst time to start this thing up. Last week was Dead Week; this week will be Finals Week, and I've got three. Two should be pretty low maintenance, one will take a lot of work, plus I've got an overdue research project that must be finished by Friday. It's all bollocks.

In an unrelated story, Fox News entertainment correspondant Lisa Bernhard is good lookin'. (You can take the dog out of the fight, but you can't take the fight out of the dog.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home