24 January 2005

Discomfort... Nevermind

This is going to be one of those days. I have a six page midterm due tomorrow in Class 1 on various aspects of the Ottoman Empire, a thousand word article on Iran due last night, and about eighty pages of Quran/Islam For Dummies reading due (with notes) for tomorrow afternoon. I'd give you wankers the website for the paper I write for, but that would compromise my position.

I'm in the computer lab, in one of the most uncomfortable seats in the room (it has one of those pull-out keyboard trays that nobody uses because the aisles are so tightly packed; my normal, roomy machine is currently inhabited by some bottom feeder who doesn't have enough class to remove his ballcap A) indoors and B) in the presence of ladies.

Basically, I'm going to make a couple of posts, quickly check the news, and then evacuate this place... Okay, it's amazing how much thirty seconds can change things. Ballcap Boy didn't leave, but the guy next to him did, so I'm in a much more comfortable position despite the crowded, overly warm environment in the lab this morning.

Anyway, I have a lot to accomplish today and tomorrow, so expect posting to be light today. I'll throw in a couple of things before I leave the lab, and there's a story I tried to post earlier before being disconnected. Blogger lost the post in transit, but the link should still be in my history at home, so I'll post it tonight.

Right then wankers, a couple of posts and then I'm off to save the world as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home