24 February 2005

Midday Update

I've had a few bits of good news today, but mainly I'm ready for the day to be over so that I can spend about ten hours passed out in bed. I've still got the majority of that stupid midterm to write so that I can get it in tomorrow, three days late. Yarrrr.

Anyway, the only other really relevant news I have right now, other than the fact that they performed a tracheotomy on the Pope (who should abdicate), is that the distinguished gentleman, Sipidation, has offered to link to me, so I'm preemptively linking to him. Got a few minutes? Go give him some car advice. (If he had money, I'd say "Land Rover", but he doesn't.)

I'll post a couple of bits and pieces, then I ahve to get to class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

For the most up to date info on his popefulness, I recommend:

http://popewatch.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home