23 February 2005

Wednesday Comedy

Today's bollocks so far. I've once again made myself a delicious cup of tea... And forgotten it at home without taking so much as a sip. I'm in an otherwise surly state, I'm making no headway on this essay (which means I'll be doing it at work tonight, most likely), so I think that I'm going to leave the lab and go do some reading to prep myself to write the damn thing. Who knows, if I know my stuff within the next few hours, maybe I can crank it out lickity split.

Anyway, if you haven't seen this MasterCard commercial parody, you've missed out. I'll warn you, it's a bit off-color. Don't say I didn't warn you.

UPDATE: There's all sorts of funny film clips on that site. I just killed about twenty minutes... Don't tell Dr. Fashion Challenged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home