19 August 2005

Limey Watch: Developments Across the Pond

I've exchanged a couple of E-Mails so far with my land-lady from my stay in England last year, and she and her husband have agreed to take me on as a boarder again. She told me that she's asked for more rent money than she did last year; that doesn't come out of my employer's account, it comes out of my wages. So, depending on how much more she wants, we may be go. However, if she asked for much more than was paid last year, the situation will probably become cost ineffective.

To be honest, I'm getting pretty indifferent about it. If England works out, great. If it doesn't work out, I get a real job here in the area (or, God willing, in my own field) and continue my on-call arrangement at work while I continue building my credentials (and my wicked sweet biceps).

Whatever. Anyway, moving right along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home