23 September 2005

Arbeit Macht Freitag

I can't say that I've worked that hard this week, but I've done quite a bit, and been more productive than previous weeks. Today's Friday, which means work in the morning, work in the afternoon, work in the evening, but not a full work day; I haven't had one of those since early September, 2004.

Speaking of which, today marks one full year that I've been back on American soil, as this is the one year anniversary of my first full day after my return on 22nd September of last year. In one way or another, I'm hoping to go back by the end of this year, hopefully for Christmas and New Years; as several of you know, I am not a fan of Christmas.

This weekend, I'm on call; tonight is the season finale of Battlestar Galactica. I think I may even get a run in today, after about a month of no running whatsoever. I also may hear back today on whether or not my request for an increase in pay will be granted by my employer in England. If not, I'll definitely not be headed back as an employee.

Anyway. More soon. I need to get moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home