22 June 2006

Minor and Major News

I don't want to glaze over this story about a supposed "compromise" from the ECUSA on the issue of gay bishops, but I'm forced to. I'll comment on it at a later time, if the spirit still moves me.

The important news, news that's only being carried so far by Fox News, is that two leading Republican lawmakers have announced the finding of nearly five hundred Iraqi bio/chem munitions since 2003, primarily degraded mustard gas and sarin shells that predate the 1991 Persian Gulf War.

So far, only Fox News is carrying it. I've checked the White House website, CNN, the BBC, and even Drudge. I'm almost tempted to believe that someone's hacked Fox's website, but I'll continue checking throughout the evening and also tomorrow morning. However, if this is true, this is huge news, and all I can say for now is "Take that, hippy!" If the story is confirmed by another news source, I'll add some more commentary tomorrow.

This is potentially huge, folks. Huge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home