13 June 2007

Checking In

A handful of you will have noticed that my schedule has prevented me from even my normally light regimen of blogging lately, most notably resulting in a couple of absent Fly Reports. Well, have no fear. Also, I restarted work on my long-awaited ballistic missile defense article last night, and should have it wrapped up either today or tomorrow. There have been some fascinating developments recently that I'm glad to be able to incorporate into the article. Once it's done, I plan to work on articles on the Mojahedin e-Khalq, and the declining pacifism of Germany and Japan.

There are also some incredible news stories coming out of Iraq. Do they signal an impending, decisive victory for the Coalition? You'll have to keep reading Thus Saith the Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home