06 October 2007

Security Articles and Tactical Decision Games

Hey folks! Here are a few items that are worth posting.

I've been talking for months about posting my article about the declining pacifism in the German and Japanese governments. Well, it's finally ready, as is my article about the Mujahedin e Khalq and Jundallah groups. I've also written an article for my parallel writing outlet on the Salafist Group for Call and Combat/al Qaeda in the Maghreb; I'll try to add links to that one in the coming week. Rather than post the first two articles immediately, I'll post them during the upcoming week for the benefit of those of you who read TSTF from work.

I'm also planning to design and implement campaign-level tactical decision games. I've completed the first TDG, and I've begun work on the second. These exercises utilize satellite photography from Wikimapia, which should make them a bit more precise than previous incarnations. I'll post these once I've completed four independent exercises, and based on the level of interest I'll continue designing subsequent exercises for consumption here at TSTF.

I've tended recently to post YouTube videos in these "house keeping" posts, and this one is no exception. I stumbled across this one the other day, and it's really pretty fun to watch: Steam Trek.



I think that there were a few more things that I wanted to talk about, but they'll have to wait for another post. Take care, folks, and stay tuned for these upcoming items from yours truly, the Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home