20 December 2004

24:24 GMT

I'm watching an old Christmas episode of "King of the Hill" with "Jimmy Carter." At least Hank and Cotton are making fun of him. What a failure of a president.

In other news, FX appears to be running a twenty-four hour marathon of Governor Schwarzenegger's "Jingle All the Way" on Christmas. Another channel, either TBS or TNT, is running a twenty-four hour marathon of "A Christmas Story", which is, I'm sorry, one of the worst movies ever made. I'm sure some channel is running "It's a Wonderful Life", but honestly, wouldn't it be better for FX to run the same M*A*S*H Christmas episode (the one where they change the clock at the end, maybe) forty-eight times, rather than "Jingle All the Way"?

At any rate, I'm headed out soon to go to a Christmas concert at my advisor's church. While I'm gone, you might enjoy this interview with Mark Bowden (author of Black Hawk Down about the Iran Hostage Crisis, or if you've got some money, making a donation to the Adopt a Sniper program. Until then, cheers, wankers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home