07 December 2004

One Down

Well, as I said earlier, it's finals week. I took the first of three finals tonight, and it wasn't too painful. I had to guess on a few too many questions in the multiple choice section, but I was more than prepared for the essay and I think I'll pick up some points there. The prof made a point of thanking me for my participation in class; it's too bad he doesn't know my name or else it might help my grade!

That's one down, two to go, then twenty pages of research paper and I'm home free. Then I can concentrate on what I've got planned for my Christmas holiday: cleaning rubbish out of my flat, reorganizing what's left, running, swimming, reading, writing... I'm sure there's some more. You know what they say, no rest for the weary.

If you're bored, check out the specs on the new XM-8 Objective Individual Combat Weapon. It's the best thing the Army's come up with since they ripped off the Marine Corps' idea for new utilities.

1 Comments:

Blogger Titica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home