25 February 2005

High Pitched Screeching

Well, I'm off to research this stupid paper so that I can come back and write it, but before I do that, I'd like to note one thing. I recently came across an old tape that my parents gave me on our trip to Disney Land when I was seven years old. It was the Chipmunks and the Chipettes, and the title of the album was "Solid Gold Chipmunks." I decided to listen to it this morning, and I'll be Cato reborn, it was hilarious to listen to after so many years; I bet I hadn't listened to it since middle school.

Anyway, in the tradition of giving a reference to anything remotely related to the Simpsons, I'll now link to the episode that had a brief spoof of the Chipmunks, where they were changed to Melvin and the Squirrels. Right then, I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home