13 February 2005

The Mirror

So, I'm thinking of eliminating my Mirror. I don't know if I'm going to do it. The Mirror will be in town in a few weeks, so doing so now or then or after... Well, let's just say that there wouldn't be a good time to do it. I've been rather conflicted lately as to the long term utility and compatibility. I'll be quite honest, I've been largely unimpressed with the Mirror's overall performance, though the first couple of months were much better than satisfactory.

It's days like this when I wish I lived in Orkney with a sheep dog in an old stone house and a library to keep me company. I could sure go for a Guinness...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

I totally don't get this.

2:17 AM  
Blogger The Fly said...

It's written cryptically for a reason. :)

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home