07 February 2005

Oddness

Well, I went to sleep last night listening to The War of the Worlds on an old tape my grandparents gave me. I think I'm going to try to put it on CD and play it on my radio show, since I like to do old timey stuff. I finished listening to it this morning as I got ready for school.

As I was on my way to school, Ordinary World by Duran Duran was playing on the radio. Today's a rather cold day here in College City, but I was warm in my car with the heater on and a cup of tea in my hand. I looked off to my left, past a field and into a grove of trees, and saw sun rays. It was one of those sights so beautiful that you feel as if you've seen the face of God.

At any rate, I've got some work to do. I'll post more later, you wankers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home