28 April 2005

The Thursday Rundown

Why do I always seem to do a personal rundown on Thursdays? Anyway...

Morning cup of tea: $0.75
Lunch: $8.03
Extensive Birkenstock Repair: $60
March/April Phone Bill to England: $121.24
Remaining Tuition and Fees: $424.47

The light at the end of the tunnel: Priceless

I'm going to be basically broke when I graduate in about six weeks. I'm counting on getting some money and some gifts for graduation, and I'll have May's paycheck (which will help quite a bit, I think), but it'll be rough for the first couple of months. I'll also be getting a small influx of money next week when I go cash in on some work I've done for the radio station.

It's funny how ugly a thing money can become, and how quickly it can happen. I'm very much looking forward to a time, hopefully soon after graduation (in one way or another) when I'll have a secure source of income, and I'll be able to build up my savings and have some financial security.

I'm not to the point of selling bodily fluids yet, though if any of my attractive female readers are interested, I can probably cut you a deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home