22 April 2005

Thursday Update

Today has been absolutely productive. I got many, many errands taken care of. Depending on whether or not Matt calls me and we go get chow, I'll possibly spend the rest of the night here at home, and that's fine by me.

The big news from today, other than getting a ton of stuff done, is that I finally got a call from the Feds. I learned the following details about my situation. Without revealing too much, I'll just say that it sounds like they're actively seeking people for the division I applied to, but it sounds like they're delayed on processing applications. I may know more tomorrow or by the end of next week.

One other important detail is that if I get a job offer and decide to go back to England and work for the Summer, it won't cancel the job offer, it will just delay the security screening process. It's worth considering. Having spent five years doing brain work, it would be nice to do some grunt work and get myself in shape without having to think too much for a while. I'll keep y'all posted as I'm able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home