23 April 2005

Wrapping Your Feet

Now, I'm no shoe connoisseur, but I've never subscribed to the idea that a guy can get by with a pair of dress shoes for weddings and funerals, a pair of trainers, and nothing else. Here's what I currently own:

  • Birkenstocks
  • flip flops (future shower shoes)
  • combat boots
  • old combat boots (for running)
  • black dress shoes
  • old black dress shoes
  • old hiking boots
  • running shoes
  • slip-on Roper ranch shoes

    I think that's pretty much it. So what about you gents? And even the ladies. What's your philosophy on shoes? How many shoes can a guy have before he ceases to be respectable? How many shoes do you ladies have? (Other than Manda's infamous "fuck me" pumps, of course, which are implied.)

    Post it up, folks.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home