24 June 2005

When Fly Runs Late

I probably shouldn't be writing this right now. I intended to get up at 05:45, and wound up staying in bed until 07:00. Bollocks. At least tomorrow morning I can sleep in, get caught up on some things during the day, and go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Look at me. I'm not done with college for two weeks and I'm already turning into an old man.

What's on the agenda for today?

  • Finishing a letter I started a week and a half ago that should have been mailed Monday
  • Putting in an hour and a half at work
  • Making another deposit in the bank
  • Making a to-do list for next week.

    What's on the agenda for tomorrow?

  • Polishing my combat boots and dress shoes
  • Synchronizing my clocks
  • Getting started on thank you notes for all of the generous graduation gifts
  • Finally watching the rest of blade runner

    My little brother, Twitley, also arrives home this evening after nearly six months at diesel mechanic school in Wyoming. I'll be attempting to spend some quality time with him, since he's only back for a week.

    Right then, time to get my ass in gear. More later.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home