31 August 2005

Beauty Update

Remember this?

At about 07:40, I saw a couple of attractive young ladies, probably brand new teachers at the school across the street, unloading some stuff for a classroom and struggling with a big purple tub full of stuff. I yelled across the street and asked if I could help; they declined, but before I got back into the house, one of them yelled and said it would be good. I walked over and hauled their massive purple tub, which two of them had struggled with, all the way to the classroom of the really attractive brunette. She didn't seem very interested in me, so I suppose it's a bit of a bust. But really, who cares? I demonstrated my mighty power in front of attractive girls.

According to an inside source, the really attractive brunette is a new first grade teacher, and she's available.

Am I going to act on it? Maybe, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home