01 September 2005

Five Knick Knacks

Or more.

I've got a lot, a lot, to accomplish today. As a result, I want to pose a question to you: what are some of the knick knacks that are adorning your house, your flat, your room, whatever? What do you have up that either expresses who you are, or has nothing to do with who you are? Here are a few of mine.

  • some little carved statuette, African-lookin', that I bought from a street vendor on campus a few years ago
  • a carved wooden mask that my folks brought back from Hawaii when I was in high school
  • a little wooden box that I bought from an Egyptian curiosities dealer back in April or so
  • a Lithuanian soldier piece, with a sword and shield, armor and helmet in the old Lithuanian style
  • deer antlers from the one I shot back in 1997
  • brass-plated dog tags with information about a Navy A4 pilot who went MIA in Vietnam

    That's just a few. How about you? What's on your table? What's on your walls? Post it up, folks.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home