30 October 2005

Feeling Swatted

Our good friend Lycan Thrope commonly uses wolves/"wulves" as an allegory for his life. Well, if that's the case, then I feel as if I've been swatted with a rolled up newspaper.

I don't know if I've ever felt more pathetic in my entire life than I do right now. I know for a fact that God is listening, and God is watching me, and that God has a plan for me. I know that I have things to be thankful for, but they're overshadowed by the massive failings I'm currently experiencing in my life. I'm hoping and praying that God will do what He has a tendency to do: send me a miracle when I'm in my weakest moment.

I'm going to go to bed now. It's my Saturday off, and I'm going to go to bed at nine in the evening because I'm too tired to stay up, even though I accomplished nothing today. And I'm going to go to bed with a sense of despair, because I know for a fact that I'm not going to sleep all the way through this night, just like I haven't slept all the way through a night for the last five nights.

God, I know you're watching this. You've got my attention. A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thus saith the Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home