26 October 2005

In the Face of Adversity, Fly Gets Thankful

It's been a rough week. Here are a few things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful for having finished five out of six discs of Sports Night; if I can finish the last one (about three and a half hours) by the end of the night, I'll have watched the entire series in less than a week. That's an accomplishment, folks. A very, very lame accomplishment.
2. I'm thankful that I have people like Father Time, Sarah Canuck, April, and Beckstraordinary, who take extremely good care of me. I also have great people like M@ and Manda to keep me humble.
3. I'm thankful that I have the weekend off. I don't have my paycheck yet, so I'm limited on my leisure options; but I've got plenty of ammunition, plenty of old jugs to use as targets, and some stress to work off. That's my idea of recreational productivity, and I'm thankful for it.
4. I'm thankful that I get to go pick up our puppy either this weekend or early next week. Puppies are swell.
5. I'm thankful that even after bills, I'm going to have more than three thousand dollars when the dust settles from my upcoming paycheck - and that's the conservative estimate.

Y'ever look outside, see the sun, and wish it was raining so you could go for a walk?

Right then. Time to do great things. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home