20 November 2005

Housekeeping Issues

A couple of things.

First, this will be my 2553rd post. Thus Saith the Fly turns one year old in a few weeks, so I will be trying my best to hit 2600 by the time that happens. I'll keep everyone posted; maybe we'll do a celebratory TDG or something to celebrate.

Second, if anyone has any clue how my referrers list got reset, please let me know. I'm displeased, as a couple of my referrers were up into quadruple digits.

Third, I spent a great deal of time this afternoon uploading pictures from my Yahoo Photos account (which I won't be linking to, as it can be used to trace back to me) onto my Flickr account. So far I've gotten most of the pictures I took on my trips to Europe in 2003 and 2004 uploaded into individual categories, and a few pictures of me into another category. If you're bored and like looking at pictures, go have a look.

Right then. I'm going home now. I'll post a new TDG tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home