28 November 2005

Utility Loss

Well, I figured out what the problem was with my site referrers listing. Apparently the system was set up for poor art students or something. When bloggers found out about it and started using it, it eventually overloaded the servers, and now they're charging bloggers to use the service. I pay for HaloScan, I'll eventually be paying for Flickr (thanks to The Wife for my initial paid year), and I don't need to pay for a referral tracker. Easy come, easy go. If anyone knows of a similar utility that still runs for free, please let me know.

I had hoped to do my 2600th post when the blog turned one year old, but seeing as how this will be post 2585, and I still have almost eight days, I'm not counting on that one. So, I'm guessing that we'll hit 2600 sometime this week, and then have the one year anniversary next week. Dig?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home