28 December 2005

Ten Wickets

Another timeless moment from Sports Night...

Casey: Natalie.
Natalie: Casey.
Casey: Don't I rely on you?
Natalie: Yes, but--
Casey: Don't I rely on you for information?
Natalie: Casey, she didn't tell me until just before air time. I didn't want to tell you before you went on the air.
Dan: Didn't stop Rebecca.
Jeremy: That was my fault.
Dan: Then you are my sworn enemy.
Jeremy: Dan--
Dan: I love you man, give me a hug. I love you too, Casey. You're like my, y'know, much, much older brother.
Casey: Dan.
Dan: Bobbin' 'n weavin'!
Casey: Gordon asked Dana to marry her.
Dan: Wow.
Casey: Yeah.
Dan: No, seriously, Casey.
Casey: I know.
Jeremy: Listen, think about this. Halfway around the world, a lone man has accomplished an extraordinary athletic feat.
Dan: What?
Jeremy: I don't know.
Dan: Good enough.
Jeremy: (toasting) I give you Mr. Chauncy St. John of New Delhi.
All: (toasting) Chauncy St. John.
Casey: Ahhhhh... Somehow…
Dan: Somehow what?
Casey: Somehow...in time...I'm gonna figure out a way to blame this on Jerry Falwell.
Natalie: (toasting) Jerry Falwell!
All: (toasting) Jerry Falwell.
Natalie: The thing is, Casey…
Casey: What?
Natalie: I didn't hear it.
Casey: Hear what?
Natalie: Did you hear it Dan?
Dan: I didn't hear it, did you hear it, Jeremy?
Jeremy: I didn't hear it.
Natalie: Nobody's heard it, Casey. Nobody's heard the bell ring.
Casey: Yeah?
Natalie: Yeah.
Casey: I'm gonna need a plan.

I still love this show. I can't wait for Father Time (who should be starting his own blog any hour now... ) to finish with Volume 1 so that I can enjoy the first sixteen episodes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home