14 February 2006

I'm Getting Verklempt

Remember this recurring sketch? Well, whether you do or not, Mike Myers played Linda Richman, a Jewish woman living in New York, and once or twice a sketch he'd give this line:

Now I'm verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. The Italian Neo Realist Movement in film was neither Italian nor neo nor particuarly a movement. Discuss!

It wasn't always the Italian Neo Realist Movement; it might be something like "art deco is neither art nor deco" or something to that effect.

It has been pointed out to me by Mo-Licious that:

Cause seriously, the lyric posts are starting to get a little scary. I'm all for writing how you feel, but don't hide behind lyrics.

So, here's your assignment: give me a topic. I literally have nothing to talk about. Do you have a topic you want The Fly to write on? Do you want my opinion on something? Do you want to hear my take on something? Need advice? Give me a topic, and if it's not complete and total crap, I will write on it.

Oh, and hear me now and believe me later: if any of you wankers suggests anything relating to tacos, Chipotle, burritos, or anything else relating to Mexican food, I will track you down and smite you with extreme prejudice. When they find you, the aftermath will make Bane look like a kindergartener throwing sand and spitting in little girls' hair.

Right then. Topics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home