24 February 2006

Reader Quiz Friday: Lent

Lent starts on Wednesday. For those of you who are behind the curve, Lent is the season in the church calendar preceding the observance of the crucifixion and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. According to church tradition, Lent is a time to give up something important to you, and to use the time thinking about that particular thing to focus and reflect on your relationship with Christ.

From time to time, I try to give something up for Lent. Last year it was between-meal snacks. I'm trying to figure out what it ought to be this year. I have some ideas, but I'm curious what you folks would suggest, given your intimate knowledge of me from months of reading my blog. Here's what I want:

  • Are you giving anything up for Lent, and if so, what are you giving up?
  • Knowing me, what are some things you think I should consider giving up for Lent?

    Please, no references to Josh Hartnett movies.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home