22 February 2006

El Perro Fumando

Casey: Hey, Jeremy, we're going to this place called El Perro Fumando, where, what, if you wear this thing, then something happens for two dollars less than it would've before.
Dan: Come with us.
Casey: Here's the thing: if Dana gets like half a margarita in her, there's a better than even chance she'll get up on a table and start dancing to "My Boogie Shoes."
Dana: I did it one time.
Jeremy: El Perro Fumando?
Dana: The Flaming Dog.
Casey: The Smoking Dog.
Dana: It's not the Flaming Dog?
Casey: The dog's not gay.
Dana: I wasn't suggesting the dog was gay, I was suggesting the dog was on fire.
Casey: He's not smoking on fire, he's smoking a cigarette.
Elliot: He's smoking a pipe.
Kim: He's smoking a cigar.
Dan: I say he's gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home