25 May 2006

Sidebar Update

I have to be at work early tomorrow, and there's only one article that I even remotely feel like blogging on. However, I was browsing online for tactical gear for work, and decided that it might be cool to put some of my favorite gear sites on the sidebar, as well as some sites with some hilarious T-Shirts; as you regulars know, I love me some funny T-Shirts. If you've got a few minutes to kill, check out either category.

On Monday, they issued me three pairs of khaki utility trousers; I've also ordered a pair of khaki Field Pants from Crye Precision, which should be here late this week or early next week. I've got some financial obligations back home to pay off before I'll start "making" money. Between rent, natural gas, electricity, home phone, mobile phone, food, a car payment, and petrol, I have a lot of bills to take care of; I also have to get car insurance, as I'm still on my parents' policy until mid-June. Once I've got things paid off back home, I'll start really making a profit at this job. Once I start really making a profit at this job, I'll be able to pick up a few bits and pieces.

After touring Goldstone Friday, I took some pictures on the way back into town. I have a couple of good pictures of my new TrailBlazer next to a cool looking Joshua Tree; I will post one of those pictures, plus an expanded and updated Stuff Fly Wants list, tomorrow evening.

Thus saith the Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home