14 June 2006

Out of Work

As most of you regulars will know by now, I've taken to watching my movies in French, just for something new to occupy my time. I went through my movies last night and found that at least eighty percent of them can be viewed in French; I guess Quebec is good for something after all, since the French versions are probably available solely to allow film companies to release the exact same DVD in the United States and Canada. (France and other French-speaking nations are in different regions, using different DVD formats.) At any rate, I'm sort of thinking about making it a goal to watch all of my movies in French.

However, to break up the tedium, I'm watching Battlestar Galactica: Season 1 again, and I'm strongly considering purchasing the first half of Season 2. I love the new designs (that replace the cheesy crap from the original version from the 1970's, and from time to time I'll Google them, just to see some of the brilliant artwork. Today I was googling "cylon centurion" and this picture came up; I had to share it with you folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home