27 June 2006

Random Jenny McCarthy Moment

The other day, while I was checking my Hotmail account, I noticed that MSN had a random pictorial of Jenny McCarthy. For those of you who are unaware, Jenny McCarthy is an actress, model, random celebrity, et cetera, who was catapulted to fame after posing for Playboy in 1993 at the age of about twenty-one. She went on to become Playmate of the Year, co-hosted a show on MTV, and got generally obnoxious.

Well, figuring that she had to be in her late thirties (I didn't realize she was so young when she'd posed for Playboy), I couldn't help but go and look at what I thought would be pictures of a fallen angel. However, upon closer inspection, I'm willing to go out on a limb and state that I think Jenny McCarthy may very well be more attractive at around thirty-three than she was at twenty-one.

That is all. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home