18 September 2006

Jeesh!

I see how it works, if you don't get right on it you get a tongue lashing!

Well, back here in Corvallis, the ever elusive college students are beginning to return. This means serveral things. The least of which is that there are going to be a bunch of hot chicks running around town again! For my business, it means the return of lots of disposable income to be spent in the store.

Business has already been picking up and that makes me very happy. The only bad thing going on is that it is cool and wet right now so the short shorts aren't very abundant.

My own blogspot has suffered because of my website, www.simpsonforsheriff.org, taking up much of my time. I began this website to shed light on the truth in our local Sheriff's election. It has been a huge success and I try very hard to keep it on topic and to keep the integrity at it's highest. Many shady dealings have been going on in Benton County and it is time everyone else knows about them.

I have been keeping up on the National/International spotlight lately but I am utterly depressed by the news and don't really want to talk about it. It seems as though this Country is proficient at getting itself into quagmires. I see the guys every day coming back from Iraq, for the most part they are pretty gungho but I am beginning to feel their sacrifices are a waste of time. This Country just doesn't have the will power to conduct a war to win it.

Desert Rat/Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home