18 January 2007

The Horror

This is a rough week. I'll probably pull out of it; after all, being your friendly neighborhood Super Fly does imply that I possess superhuman powers. These include being able to hear ex-girlfriends rattle on about their new guys without the use of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. That's just an example right there.

I apologize for the lack of a Fly Report yesterday, but I'm back with a vengeance today, and there are a couple of news stories to be posted tonight. Stick around, stay tuned, and for the love of Sneaky Pete, will somebody please post a comment on my North Korea dossier to show that it's actually been read by someone?

I have a feeling that one cup of tea just isn't going to do it this morning. I've been up for an hour and I already want a Guinness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home