22 January 2007

Strongman

This have improved slightly since that previous post that seems to have pulled even long-dead commentators out of the woodwork. I guess I didn't realize just how somber that post was until I reread it, but in retrospect I was, as I said, having an extremely rough few days. I expect that trend to continue, but even a brief reprieve to refit and get some sleep can help.

As those who actually read the Fly Report (and I know there are a few of you) will notice, I finally finished "Islamic Imperialism" by Efraim Karsh. I enjoyed it immensely, although I find myself compelled to take it with a grain of salt after having discovered one research error and another possible research error. I immediately broke into "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy; I was reticent to start on account of it's nearly nine hundred pages, but having read for only two days I'm already more than one hundred fifty pages into it, so I hope to be able to finish it up within a week or so.

Well, I need to continue getting ready for work. I may or may not try to post some news tonight. Take it easy, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home