30 January 2007

Upbeats and Beatdowns

My daily cycle (and by extension my sleep cycle) has been so messed up the last couple of days that my body doesn't know what to think. At any rate, I have a few items to note, and then I'm going to get my laundry out of the dryer and go to bed.

While randomly surfing Google Video today, I think that I found the best Frenchwoman ever. Gentlemen, observe Alizee. And ladies, well... Just forgive me, please.

I think I've found my next piece of field gear: desert tiger stripe utilities. I've been having a tough time finding trousers to wear down-range, and my two pairs of regular khaki cargo pants have been ripped, one beyond repair. If I could, I'd wear field trousers from Crye Precision almost exclusively; unfortunately, their first run of the new R6 line didn't include any khaki/sand field pants, only "carbon black" (for what reason, I don't know), and their representative has informed me that they won't have the new line for several months. At any rate, the desert tiger stripe design appears to be both functional and fashionable. In a related story, I think I'm most likely going to purchase an Arcteryx Echo Pack within a week or so.

I had something else to say, but I think I'll wait to actually say it until I write my upcoming post, "Why Are People Crazy?". For now, keep it real, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home