27 April 2007

Friday Morning Funny

Ned: Homer, I'm having second thoughts. This feels so disloyal to Maude.
Homer: Oh, wake up, Ned. You think Maude isn't dating in Heaven?
Ned: You think she would?
Homer: How could she not? The place is full of eligible bachelors. John Wayne, Tupac Shakur, Sherlock Holmes ...
Ned: [chuckles] Sherlock Holmes is a character.
Homer: He sure is! [wolf growl]

* * *


Also, for some reason I was compelled yesterday to look up that old boy band, Hanson, on YouTube. Here's the link to their old video for the goofy hit single, Mmmbop, which made everyone in America wonder who that new girl group was. I clearly remember uttering the phrase "They're boys!?" when I was in the ninth grade.

Aside from being something funny and retro, observe how creepy the three of them look ten years later! Crikey, ten years later? I'm getting old, like Father Time and Mo-Licious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home