04 May 2007

I Have a Secret

SEE

I DON'T WANT TO

HEAR

I DON'T WANT TO

HEAR/ SEE/ HEAR

I DON'T WANT TO

KNOW

LETTERSBECOMEWORDSBECOMESENTENCESBECOMELIESBECOMEYOU

The secret is BEHIND YOU

The secret is INVISIBLE NOW

The secret is LOUD ENOUGH

THE SECRET IS WHAT YOU never want to see

never want to hear

never want to believe

The SECRET is yourSELF

The SECRET is your PAIN

The SECRET is letting GO

giving UP

breaking DOWN

giving IN

Giving in to the END

Giving in to the BEGINNING

Giving in to

LOVE

- Pontifex Maximus

* * *


I believe that something amazing is coming... But it's a secret. To speak of it now would be premature; for those of you who worry when I get cryptic, everything is okay. Mo knows, as does F3; Father Time and Sarah Canuck may find out today.

Oh, and for anyone out there who makes the same assumption as the White Knight: no, I'm not announcing any impending wedding.

Be aware, my friends. Miracles happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home