04 December 2007

Maintaining Authenticity

Hey folks. There are news stories to post, but I'm going to go ahead and let them wait until tonight. I had prepared mentally to write a very personal, introspective post right now, but I don't think I have the time and energy to do that. As such, I'll content myself with taking care of a few housekeeping items.

I've added a few items to the sidebar. Most of them are web comics: xkcd, Real Life Comics, Perils of the Bold, and Depth of Field.

Also, for those of you who haven't noticed yet, I've made a bit of an alteration to the "Writing Projects" section on the sidebar. As far back as my waning days of college, I used that section to keep track of future writing projects. I still do that, but recently I turned it into a way to keep track of some of my more prominent articles. Most of the articles I've put together for my parallel writing endeavour are linked there (at some point I'll add the links to the rest and post them accordingly), as are some classics items dating all the way back to my first major article on the blog, A Semi-Valiant Effort.

I'd once again like to remind those of you who have been around for a while that if you've enjoyed a particular post or item here over the last few years, I'd love it if you'd mention in the comments (or even via E-Mail) which post it was. Wednesday is the third - third - anniversary of Thus Saith the Fly, so I'll be compiling a couple of lists: top ten posts that I've put up here, and top ten links that I've found as a result of blogging. If you have any suggestions, please leave them, and stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home