31 January 2008

An Open Letter

Warning: Strong language.

And now, an open letter to the guy who stole my Amazon.com package:

Go fuck yourself. That kind of behavior is unacceptable. You're probably a damned neighbor - I doubt the mail man would have stolen an Amazon box. You're a wanker for damaging my very hard earned holiday - holiday time which you're probably too much of a wanker to even put together for yourself - by preventing me from receiving the parcel I'd ordered specifically for watching during all of that time off. As I mentioned previously: go fuck yourself.

On the one hand, you're quite lucky that Amazon is such an awesome company, with awesome customer service that would be willing to either re-send or refund my missing order. What makes you a total wanker? MI-5 Series Five is no longer available. Through Amazon? Only through third parties. I checked with Overstock, Barnes and Noble, and Borders - which is affiliated with Amazon - and no dice. You're such a wanker - a lucky wanker, as I'm unwilling to track you down and smite you over less than $100 worth of merchandise. You're lucky that Best Buy had it on site... After I'd checked at Barnes and Noble.

You're such a wanker.

So it's on now, asshole. This will come back to bite you. As karma? Maybe not - I'm not a believer in karma, at least not in any mystical, spooky way. You'll get yours, though. I'm confident of that.

Semper vigilans,
The Fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home