24 March 2008

Carlsberg Drinks Like Water

Hey folks! I hope everyone had an outstanding weekend, and that you were all able to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. Something that's worth reading at least once is Dr. C. Truman Davis' A Physician Testifies to the Crucifixion, in which a medical professional provides analysis of what Christ endured preceding and during the crucifixion.

On Saturday, I downed a Carlsberg here at the house about as fast as I'd down a Capri Sun. Now, those of you who know me in person know that I don't drink to excess, ever; as a result, I don't think I'll probably buy Carlsberg again. That was just pathetic. Not of me, of the beer.

Have you ever wished that you could erase your existence from the web? Just try Googling yourself (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?) and see how many times your name comes up! In another rare moment, I found something worth reading on MSN: How to be "Web Dead".

Some of you may remember Mohammed Said al Sahaf, the former Iraqi Information Minister during the twilight of the Saddam Hussein regime in Iraq. He was better known as "Baghdad Bob", and you can find more information at Wikipedia, though I disagree with the last little bit of the article. In addition to the link I just provided, here's a video of some of his highlights during the early days of the Iraq War.



Your satellite image for today is the Guantanamo Bay detention facility, where the world's most notorious terrorists are held. I don't know about you, but I'd rather they be there than on American soil.

I'll post the first article in a three part series on Chechnya tomorrow. Until then, stay out of trouble - that means you, Mighty Mo. You, too, Father Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home