21 April 2008

The Fly: Live from Hometown

Hey folks! I know I've been posting only Fly Reports lately. That's because I've been back in Hometown for the last few days, seeing friends and family. It's been a great trip so far, but too short as always, and it's almost over. The timing has been interesting, too, because Saturday was the two year anniversary of my departure to California for my first post-university job. As my dad said yesterday, "There's a lot of water under the bridge since then." Isn't that the truth?

I had an excellent meeting with Father Time on Friday morning, and as I've mentioned before (and he noted in the comments), he and I are going to once again attempt to start debating various issues. That should give everybody a little bit more substantive content to read, mixed in with the regular satellite images and videos that I've been posting over the last couple of months. My articles will, of course, continue every week or two. Anything we can do to appease the good Father is worth doing.

Well, folks, I have many things to accomplish, and very little time to do them. Stay out of trouble... Or if your name is Mighty Mo, blog about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home