14 May 2008

Wherein the Fly is Taking Crazy Pills

I think that the world is probably going to burn to the ground this week... Or something like that. Ugh. Someone please make the badness stop.

I saw this yesterday, and I HAD to include it on the blog. It was a moral imperative.



As I mentioned on Friday, a campaign-level tactical decision game (TDG) will debut at the end of this week. For those of you who haven't been around long enough to see what a TDG is like, just plug "TDG" or "tactical decision game" into the search bar. I'll provide several links tomorrow, or Friday with the new TDG itself.

This weekend I picked up Radio Havana, the propaganda tool of the Super Castro Brothers. Thus, here's the apparent location of Radio Havana. Interestingly enough, I figured that I probably wasn't the first person to do a play on the Super Mario Brothers by calling Chairman Fidel and Comrade Raul the "Super Castro Brothers". Well, as you can see, I'm apparently not the only one who's come up with it, but it looks like I may have been the first on the Internet to coin the phrase all the way back in my first month of blogging, and two of the three entries returned by Google are my little ol' blog. Most excellent!

Wow, would you look at that? The week is looking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home