16 July 2008

Fly Report: 16th July 2008

Good morning. You know what my problem is? I am not interesting. What am I supposed to say, I went to magic camp? That I'm an accomplished ventriloquist? Oh, I am a seventh degree imperial yo-yo master. Ooh, do me yo-yo master, I want you to do me 'cause you're the yo-yo guy!

It's 12° Centigrade and rainy in Kirkwall. In Cody, the forecast calls for a high of 85° Fahrenheit with sunshine.

A barrel of oil is trading at $138.52 - and the other shoe will drop any minute now. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is at 10,962.54. The exchange rate is $2.00 for £1, or £0.50 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is cool. The picture at the Orkneyjar Photoblog is not new.

Today's scripture reading is Isaiah 22.

Oh, I wish you were here, to see what I have seen, to hear, and I wish you were here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home