18 August 2008

Too Little Sleep

I spent part of last night catching up with a buddy from high school and his adorable Lithuanian wife, and then spoke for a few minutes with Mighty Mo. As a result, I went to sleep far later than I had originally expected. Fortunately or unfortunately, I spent all of my writing energy on my spy novel during the course of the weekend, so I don't have a long post for you folks. Just a couple of items.

  • World War II Ammunition Finds New Life in War on Terrorism
  • al Qaeda faces Islamist backlash
  • Afghans trading AK-47s for M16s (older article)

    One of my favorite comedy acts is Monty Python, and the only online game I ever play (rarely) is RuneScape. Imagine my surprise when my favorite Monty Python bit, "The Last Supper", was made within RuneScape! It's your video of the day.



    Alright, folks, check back tomorrow and have a great day.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home