10 March 2009

Still Fighting

Hey, folks. I'm in a bit better mood today than I was last week and throughout the weekend. It's amazing how a few hours with friends from out of country will help improve your mood. Also helpful were advice from Mighty Mo, and from M@, I think I may be developing a game plan to square things away.

So, given that Captain John and First Mate Annie are in town, I'm taking the day off from work and showing them around Old Dominion. I even cleaned up my flat... Sort of. I'm not sure that they'll actually see it, but when they show up this morning, I'll at least let them into the living room. Anyway, that's not the point. A day off from work and cruising the city while everyone else is stuck at work may be just the thing to snap me out of my funk. In point of fact, Sarah Canuck and Themis (Goddess of Justice)(formerly Triathlon Goddess, formerly Law School Goddess) will attest to the fact that I was up until 22:00 last night - much later than 19:30, wouldn't you say?

So, the other interesting news is that I Googled my name on Friday, and found out that a number of my articles have been totally canked by a number of different websites - including NavySEALs.com (they copied my article... about Somali pirates!), and the big one: the Afghan Embassy in Ottawa, Canada. I know, right? I guess I'm doin' something right.

Okay, that's it for today. If you get bored, consider going to the Buy More Sniper School. Mighty Mo, I'm lookin' at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home