02 June 2009

Quick and Dirty

I was exhausted last night, so I'm going to go ahead and bullet point today's stories. We'll start off with a few about The One.

  • Cronyism fears as Obama donor tipped for London ambassadorship (Times, Guardian)
  • Hugo Chavez to give Obama book by Vlad Lenin - How much you wanna bet that The One already has it? I know, I know, cheap shot, just kidding around.
  • Exclusive: On Obama’s Fiscal Follies – A Response to a Reader
  • Beavers return [to Scotland] after 400-year gap (BBC)
  • Latvia to Cure Recession Blues With Parade of Blondes (Times)
  • 'Top Gun' takes on Taliban upside down (Times)
  • Prince Harry admits: I can't do maths but living with William makes life easier (Times)
  • Distant world circles tiny star (BBC)
  • Michael Totten: The Mother of All Myths - Michael Totten explains why solving the Israeli/Palestinian dispute would do nothing to solve the rest of the problems plaguing the Middle East.
  • Michael Yon: Secretary Gates in Singapore - As always, very much worth reading.

    There's been a lot of stuff going on in Iran over the last few days. I'm going to try to cover that in tomorrow's post. In the mean time, I have things to do. Have a great day, folks.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home