03 January 2005

The Grind

Well, here I am, back on campus for my penultimate academic term. You'd think that starting off with fifteen credits and taking coursework several summers running would have gotten me out of here early, but no; two more terms to go counting this one.

It's a bright, beautiful, crisp, cold morning. My day is chock full of nonsense that I have to accomplish; a meeting with an underwriter for my radio show, a meeting with the Socratics, and any number of other errands. I only have one hour of actual class time, but I'm on campus all day.

Welcome to my nightmare.

Just twenty-three more weeks to go. I should start counting the days. Eleven weeks of Winter quarter, one week of Spring Holiday, and eleven weeks of Spring term. Then, on a Saturday, I'll wake up, and it'll be all over. Time to join the real world.

At any rate, I'll try to get on and post a couple of bits and pieces later, once I've completed some of my meetings and finished converting the "battle group" post into a print-appropriate article. Keep it real, wankers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home