01 January 2005

Happy New Year from The Fly

Right then, wankers, I'm off to spend New Years Eve with Big Red and Sarah, and apparently Sarah's cousin. Having found one of several articles I was looking for (I knew I wasn't imagining things!), I'll be posting tomorrow about force reductions in the British Ministry of Defense (and, as you can probably guess, why they're a bad thing) and possibly a couple of bits and pieces about the ambiguous state of the dollar as an international currency.

Stay safe. If you get bored... Well, yeah, there's not much on the teevee worth watching. The 007 Days of Christmas ended last night, and now it's some Chuck Norris fest or something, so basically you're out of luck when it comes to televised entertainment. If you're looking for a decent film, might I recommend The Saint with Val Kilmer and Elisabeth Shue, or perhaps Gattaca with Ethan Hawke, Jude Law, Uma Thurman, and Loren Dean? For what it's worth, Gattaca is a surefire date movie.

At any rate, stay safe; I have so few readers, I'd rather not lose them to something as asinine as alcohol poisoning or drink driving. I look forward to seeing all of you, and then some, next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home