24 February 2005

Bleary Eyed

It's been a long day. A rather productive day (although my midterm for Class 1 still isn't even near completion, which means another early morning in the lab), but very, very long, and too hot. (Not that it takes much to make it too hot.)

The interview went well, I think. I'll be putting together the bits and pieces needed by the Agency to begin my application process, applying online, and submitting the rest in the next week or so.

Sorry for the light posting the last couple of days, folks. I've been running around ragged. I think I'm actually going to get more than six hours of sleep tonight, and I bloody need it. Not that I should apologize... I even mentioned Manda in a post, with no response whatsoever.

Anyway, hopefully next week things will have calmed down a bit, and I'll be able to keep tabs on the news for you, not just for me.

Right then. Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to bed I go. G'night, wankers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P

That is all.

7:19 PM  
Blogger The Fly said...

;)

You're a sweetheart, Manda.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a filthy lie and you know it.

Hehe.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home