17 February 2005

Blogger's Back

Well, I've been unable to post or comment for the majority of the day. It seems to be working again.

I don't generally post questions or seek comments on here, but there's an issue in my life that I think everyone could help out with. I now feel that it's a foregone conclusion that I'll have eliminated my Mirror (translation: broken up with my girlfriend) by Saturday afternoon. What's my question for you?

Break-up songs. What are your favorites? Here are a few of mine, please leave your own.

  • U2 "Kite"
  • U2 "Until the End of the World"
  • Proclaimers "Burn Your Playhouse Down"
  • Duran Duran "Someone Else Not Me"
  • Chris Isaak "Changed Your Mind"
  • Roy Orbison "Only the Lonely"
  • Coldplay "Everything's Not Lost"
  • Everclear "Now That It's Over"

    Make me proud, wankers. More later if I think of them.
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Mo said...

    Being the country fan that I am, there are quite a few breakup songs out there. I do love "Bye bye" by Jo Dee Messina. But the best is Keith Urban's "You'll think of me". But it's mostly for the person who got their heart broke, not the person doing the breaking.

    5:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home